Wednesday, April 27, 2011

American Idol Rocks!

Yeah, I watch Idol, so what?  Fan since the beginning-all those kids blow me away.  Rockers have been stepping up all along, and finally we have a real contender - odds at this time are on James to win this year.  Kids singin' Metal! Warms this old rotting heart.

Betting on the losers is a science.  The choke factor changes as fast as fans switch sides, and ATT changes plans.  Starting this blog mid season, all my best bits were voted off already..."Old MacDonald had a farm...e i e i o...." along with Kia, Sephia, Solo Mio, and Funky Cold Medina (you figure it out).

More fun to attacking the horrible production for this top rated show.  Hated the old band, and the new lineup is worse-actually making the kids fail.   They might take a tip from my old fave Constantine, who stopped by recently with an ingenious arrangement of an old classic, making the Idol band sound like the Troggs.  And I will never forgive them for making the blind kid dance!  x..p..al..Atrocious!

The hype makes this thing fly, and somehow the kids survive - being oogled by grandaddy Tyler, dancing on Fords, joining the peace corps, all on a strict diet of Coca Cola.

Aerosmith sales have increased 300 percent due since Steve became a judge.  I'm sure Judas Priest made new fans.   J-Lo is now "officially" top of the hotties, just sitting there talking.  And Randy has an Eyewear Line! 

I do miss Simon, and Ellen never got a chance to be funny - she didn't really need Idol and is doing fine on her own.

Somebody do me a solid and tell me who violated Kara, I can't figure it out, and I'm not popping for the book.  Is it a coincidence that it's coming out during the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot! Make me laff & your rant will appear in a few days...or else!