Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Judas Priest off's KK, then the World


Going out with a bang?  Thud.  Before the farewell tour, KK Downing quits the band.  Why?  My opinion-The diva gets more cash.  As one of the 3 original members (who still has one, I'm told)  KK wants his fair share.  But since the hag feels he's being dragged out, he makes the demands.  Now the kid from Lauren Harris band gets the slot, and probably gets less than KK would have.  Probably less than the expendable drummer and bassist, too.  Now there's more for Rob.  Good business-bad kharma.

Rob is a unique singer that put them on the map, so he might deserve more.  But for old times sake, the fans are left with another half assed version of Priest.  Or one assed....  (no offense to Tipton for hanging on)

2 comments:

  1. I think the reason why KK downing left is Rob made a move on him one night while on the tout bus.KK says you maybe the metal gay but not on me today Im going away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? I thought it was just a coincidence that KK resembles the f@g in Mad Max. Your comment has a Nice Rhyme. Thanks for classin' up the joint.

      Delete

Hit me with your best shot! Make me laff & your rant will appear in a few days...or else!