Saturday, May 7, 2011

Death to America still WINNING

The death of a terrorist sparks much discussion, and causes the Roller's feeble mind to ROT.

I'm currently watching a "clinical psychologist" (?) on TV explain the best way to handle this event with your children.

"Don't bring it up.  Let them ask the questions".

Reactionary.  Not proactive.  Sit around and wait for something to happen, then react on it.

Instead of educating, we are in damage control mode.

The Clinton administration was aware of the potential destruction this man could wield, yet we sat and waited.  And I would imagine that Bubba had some help collecting intelligence, ranging from prior administration officials and allies overseas.

We saw it coming.  And waited.  To ask questions later.  Too late.  And spent much money, and lives.

This style of education sucks.  I am burning my PSYCH 101 textbook instead of the Quran.

These poor kids today will have a rough time in life, sitting around waiting for The Borg to "assimilate" them.

While I'm in Outer Space, I'll also mention that "remakes" also suck.  The new "V" series left out an important theme from the original: parallels to Nazi death camps.   Surviving victims warned the future generation. 

Education is dead with psychology experts like her.  RIP ?   Rot in HELL! 

Some teachers are as evil as terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot! Make me laff & your rant will appear in a few days...or else!