Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Girls Understand

Just when I was ready to bail on Idol for the season, Haley picks up the rockin' torch and delivers a stellar version of a Led Zep classic!   Even Jello praised it.  Her performance was more memorable than weird uncle Steve's video last week.   Whose the rocker now?

This kid could make the city by the lake a repeat.  And don't forget Jenny H.  Once upon a time, this was the center of the blues universe.  No suprise that XF is auditioning here today.  "Goin' to Chicago"
My apologies & prayers for the waterlogged folks on Big Muddy.  (Hey Idol Producers- Ya missed a real good place to "give back" this year!)  Mr. Mojo's windy city bandmates dredged up my headline from generations of "dirty water" dwellers.

Ever since Fast Times, we were LED to believe that ZEP wasn't for chicks.  Just a phase for frustrated male virgins.  Heart challenged that theory.  Frustrated females followed-Tori & more recently Gaga..to name a few.    And check out 'deese bitches:

 http://www.lezzeppelin.com/

Yep, Iron Maidens too.  Where were these chicks when I was frustrated?   I was wasting my time with a ding dong who claimed Rush was the equivalent of Tweety Bird banging on garbage can lids.

My 1st impression of Haley was "bluesy".   Make us proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot! Make me laff & your rant will appear in a few days...or else!