Monday, May 2, 2011

Pants On The Ground

As much as I would rather be bashing Idol contestants, I am reminded today of my own stage fright when I was forced to drop my pants on two separate occasions by airport security personnel on business trips during the last decade. The Roller was embarrassed (bare-assed) and angry.

Many express closure this morning - Vengeance and a victory. And those who have re-opened the wound are all martyrs.

There is no solace from evil – ever. Fear wins again, and changes the landscape forever - for generations that learn to coexist. Be careful out there. Nothing is over if we are to learn and grow.

Fear is the greatest cost of freedom.
Apologies to Msrs. Stills & Young for not finding an original version this morning.  Lingering effects of David Gilmour interpretations from the previous evening take a few days to wear off.  He carrys the torch well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot! Make me laff & your rant will appear in a few days...or else!